- The definition of folks is “representatives of a traditional way of life“. I am not a farmer and I don’t run a general store in a rural community – so don’t refer to me as such. In fact only a tiny number of people are rural farmers so why do candidates refer to everyone as folks – constantly.
- The term “On the ground” can only be used if there is an “in the air” alternative.
- The term “agree to disagree” must be eliminated from common usage. If I disagree with you we agree about nothing.
- Fruit tea – Do people really drink 5X more apple cinnamon tea than plain black or Earl Grey? If not then why are those your only choices?
- People cannot complain about or protest tax increases when their taxes and overall taxes have declined.
- The more a person knows, the more he should be allowed to speak. A person who knows nothing must be muzzled.
- If you cite Hitler as an historical comparison then it tells me that he is the only historical figure you know about.
Fair and Unbalanced